Jan 17, 2006

Beware of Gamers - CHECKOUT Sprite Slowdown

Kyle Pfister - The Right Angle (2005)

Today I told my gamer friend Josh that his mom got shot. He didn't flinch. You know why? Because the real world doesn't exist to him when he's gaming. And that's all day every day. Why don't I kick his ass? Because you should NEVER mess with a gamer. Beware, scissors can be thrown without consequences in their fantasy world.

And especially don't mess with their vitrual swords (FYI: cloudsong is apparently a nice sword). This clip is from You're The Man Now Dog (http://www.ytmnd.com), a site that hosts pairings of a beautifully brash sound loop on top of a tiled picture. I'm obsessed with the concept (but sometimes gamer-speak is necessary for the humor and I'm not l33t). I hope they don't raid me for this post. More info on a Wikipedia post.

Sprite Slowdown - Red Max (mp3)

Sprite Slowdown - Balloon Kid (mp3)

2 comments

At Monday, January 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, Warcraft is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After twenty two years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss.

 
At Wednesday, February 01, 2006, Blogger Kyle said...

if ignorance is bliss, then bliss is ignorance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home