Jan 27, 2006

Intellectual Pseudo Science... Fraud?

U Ram Choe - Do Not Open ~ Scientific name : Anmagerocon Coelenterata Uram (1999) *

* U Ram Choe's work is alive. It needs to be viewed in action via video... I'd reccomend this one.

Yesterday, Frauders attempted to steal almost $2000 from my PayPal account attached to my bank account. Luckily (and I never thought I'd say this) I am poor, so these transactions bounced and I was only left with NSF charges (which can be refunded). There must be an ancient proverb about greed that is applicable here, because $100 transactions would have gone through... not $900 ones.

This week I believe in god because statistically, there is no way that this shit can possibly happen to one person without some exterior force directly trying to fuck with me. I guarantee the evidence is statistically significant... the p-values can speak for themselves.

Waiting for a Rockafella Skank (BBQ Remix) (mp3)

This is a fun, simple little mash up for your weekend fun.
Take a chance, you stupid ho.

2 comments

At Sunday, January 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fraud is bad. For example, I was at Hooters last night, and we wanted to get a shot, but since Hooters is a "family restaurant" they do not have a license to serve hard alcohol. Instead, our wonderful wattress clade in her bathing suit sized shorts suggested we try the Hooter Shooter, which she was not permitted to disclose the ingredients of. So we agree and a few moments latter she returns with 6 Hooter Shooters, one for everyone but the DDs. Now this is where the fraud comes in. I entered the Institution of Hooters with the impression that it was a food and drink eatery. But what I recieved in my little glass of "Hooter Shooter" was neither food nor drink. And should never be sold under that label.

 
At Wednesday, February 01, 2006, Blogger Kyle said...

i'm intruiged... was it a female body part of some kind?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home