Jan 15, 2006

UPDATES: If you don't download Amy X RIGHT NOW, I will post it every day for the rest of the month.

AMY X UPDATE:
I know I JUST posted on Amy X Neuburg, but she is seriously AMAZING. You know how you find an artist and then can't remember how you ever lived without him/her/them? [I couldn't figure out how to write that in the passive voice, so I'm sorry if it was uncomfortably intimate]

Amy X Neuburg - Life Stepped In (mp3)

Amy X Neuburg - My God (mp3)

Buy Amy's album "Residue" on iTunes.

LESLIE HALL UPDATE:
On Tuesday, I managed to momentarily corner the uncontainable essence of our dear goddess of glittering glory at a show in Madison, WI. After being nourished by my humble offering of a couch and lasagna bagels, Leslie and the team proceeded to Minneapolis. I came to the realization that we were a one-night stand in the golden slutting that is cross-country touring. I suppose friendships can't be built in a day, unless you're Jesus. So, I pray daily for either divinity or another Leslie visit.

Leslie's reverberating rhinestones light an alternative path for fellow artists and resonate with the beats of prioritized creativity. Internalize these beats and become henchmen of the gemmed word. Help reflect Leslie Hall's dancing brilliance to enlighten the grey cashmere of the populus.

CHECK OUT this Podcast interview with Leslie Hall (featuring Branson the tour dog) on Chicago's Feast of Fools.

The Goddess of Glittering Glory has jazzersized onto VH1's Web Junk 20 (airing next on Sun Jan 15th at 10:30/9:30c AM. Despite the clamour of disbelievers, I suppose any press is good press and being on VH1 is a dream. Mixing two modern proverbs birthed of Iowa's cornfields... Gem it and they will come. POST YOUR LOVE ON Web Junk 20's MESSAGE BOARD.

Leslie & The Lys - Gold Pants (mp3)

Leslie & The Lys - Beware Of The Beats (mp3)

Leslie & The Lys - Bonus (mp3) [This calypso Jurassic Park sample is to DIE FOR]

*Cheers to the internet as an empowering subculture; as an alternative to Hollywood andmainstream corporate media.*

0 comments

Post a Comment

<< Home