Mar 7, 2006

Moby's Romantic Performance


Moby attended my American Legacy Foundation Honors event this weekend in NYC (checkout a news clip HERE... sorry for not posting all wekend), but he didn't perform like I thought he would. Who puts a musician on the bill and then doesn't come through with at least one song? But Moby was truly there to support the foundation and introduce the emmy-winning Shards O' Glass commercials. Plus, he was pretty busy hitting on the mid-20ish previous board member sitting next to me and they left for drinks before the dancing started (that I thought he was DJing)... Oh well.

Here are a couple of Moby song links to create false memories of a great live performance...

Moby - That's When I Reach for My Revolver [via Feed Me Good Tunes]

Moby - Lift Me Up (Mylo remix) [via Hello Gina]

ALSO... There's something about the new Tom Vek video for C-C (You Set the Fire in Me)... a little drummer boy rocking out to his own indie beat. Check it out here or here.

Blogoholic's Fix of the Day:
The team from All Things Go have a few new Dresden Dolls Tracks to preview.

2 comments

At Wednesday, March 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a let down . . . did you talk to him about herman melville?

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

where's my beeping tshirt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home