Apr 18, 2006

The Science of Sleep



Michel Gondry's new movie "The Science of Sleep" stars Gael Garcia Bernal (from Amores Perros, Y tu Mama Tambien, Dot the I, Motorcycle Diaries) along with Gondry's characteristic low-fi animation and boundless surreality. Apparently shown at Sundance, the film promises to be a complex flow of images about a boy with a strange relationship to reality. I'll take two copies.

Boards of Canada's new album "Trans Canada Highway" is set for release on June 6th. With a tracklisting that includes "Dayvan Cowboy", it should be another sleepy intrigue. I'm currently in seclusion trying to get my own sleep managed, so if I slack with the new music... just put this track on repeat.

Boards of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy (mp3) [myspace]

Cheers to the shout out on VH1's Best Week Ever blog today!

1 comments

At Friday, April 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woha, eye candy. I need to get my greedy hands on this movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home