Jun 26, 2006

For Sammy Davis Junior Junior

Maria Friberg - Aware, But Still There [1] (2002)

I spent last week in DC and in transition: finishing up some projects and birthing some more, negotiating strategic power dynamics and personality traits, and adding new friends to my timeless cabinet of finely pedicured blessings and blossoming rockstars... all the while neglecting to deposit inspiring arts here for your pleasure. In the spirit of my pet crabs' new room-sized shrine and my unending struggle with structured reality, I assemble the following arrangement of musical offerings among Maria Friberg's dissections of power. Please comment with your thoughts so I know that you exist.

Victor Scott - Gotta Go (mp3)

Mates of State - Halves and Have Nots (mp3)

Sunset Rubdown - Stadiums and Shrines II (mp3)

We Are Scientists - Inaction (mp3)

Richard Swift - Lady Day (mp3)

The Unsacred Hearts - Somewhere Deep in NYC (mp3)

6 comments

At Tuesday, June 27, 2006, Blogger Jenny said...

Kyle, I'm painting my living room and thinking of you. I'll finally have that red wall you always imagined I had. Are you going to summerfest at all?

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

i am alive and sadly not enjoying your tracks because my computer is not hooked up at home yet. are you alive?

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Sunset Rubdown... wow!

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great tracks!!!

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006, Blogger Kyle said...

I changed the comment settings so everyone should be able to comment now, regardless of blogger accounts...

 
At Tuesday, July 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey-
thanks for playin our tune!

-joe
the unsacred hearts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home