Sep 28, 2006

Ideas anyone?

A new full-time state job and a lingering embarassment for my blog design deficiency has made me a neglectful blogger recently, but this is only temporary. IN FACT, I'm working on a complete blog reformat, so please send me any ideas about what content or new features would ROCK OUT the blog... the more creative the better! Some ideas include an easily accessible and searchable archive, guest blogger voices, downloadable music videos for iPods, enhanced Wisconsin coverage, and more art! Send ideas to imjustsayinisall@gmail.com or LEAVE A COMMENT here!

Niobe - Give All To Love (mp3)

6 comments

At Sunday, October 01, 2006, Blogger Holly said...

Kyle, it was lovely to meet you as well! Your mug definitely enhances my blog a great deal.

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we should set up a conference!

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006, Blogger Johnny said...

I guess you did have me linked. Unless you just did the recently. Anyway, thanks!

Saturday night was fun! Have I Marina (or however she spells her name) before? She seemed familar

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006, Blogger Jenny said...

Marina? I guess Maureen hosts watercraft. Anyhow, can your blog sport a virtual whack-a-mole? I mean, you know it's a fun game.

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006, Blogger Mike said...

I second the conference idea.

 
At Wednesday, October 04, 2006, Blogger Johnny said...

Jenny, shut up! :-) I think I refered to her by a different name all night. I know I called her Marie to her face once. Oops!

p.s. in my last comment, there should be the word " meet" before Marina.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home