Sep 3, 2006

Weeks pass and they'll be here on the weekend, weekends pass and there is always next week.

Damien Loeb - Rear Window (2005)

So, it's RUSH week and the sorority across the parking lot has started accepting third graders. This morning I rubbed my eyes to 9AM renditions of Michael Jackson songs adapted into Greek shrill. Apparently their literally catered lives are worth shouting about and as easy as 1-2-3, do-re-mi, alpha-beta-chi, baby you and me girl. But, much like the welcome jolt of a knock on the door, I'm enjoying the refreshing company of the lives being led exuberantly outside my widow. Not that I haven't been busy checking off a full itinerary of dry British Comedies, PBS documentaries, and 6-week workout infomercials; but Hyacinth and Richrad Bucket's bickering was a little too much for me yesterday. More entertaining was the drunken frat boy trying to break into his fraternity late last night, breaking a window, and nearly his leg in the process.

Teenage Fanclub - It's All In My Mind (mp3)

1 comments

At Sunday, September 03, 2006, Blogger Johnny said...

I LOVE Richard and Hyacinth Bucket! and Sheridan and his vague sexual orientation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home