Nov 2, 2006

Feel Like Dancin?

Elmgreen & Dragset - Hipsters (2005)

For those of you who've been following the blog regularly, a Beyonce-shaped crack has recently burst open the flood gates of gitty, shitty pop music. The synthy, drum-machine-paced aftermath is not something I'm going to apologize for, but rather embrace and share (threatening comments are welcome and, well... expected). Just in time for your weekends, here are a few songs to break down the exhaustion plaque clogging your work-atrophied dancin' thighs.

Dover - Let Me Out (mp3) [Thanks They Tell Us That We Lost Our Tails]

Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko [Boys Noize Remix] (stream)

Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancin' (mp3)

Beyonce - Irreplaceable (stream) [I could choose another song in a minute, matter fact, IT will be here in a minute.]

Rosemont Family Reunion - Kennedy Song/Stomp (mp3)

Borat - You Be My Wife (mp3)

Borat - In My Country There Is Problem (mp3)

DJ Never Forget - 2nd Class: The Story of A Laptop DJ (mp3)

Story Tracklist:
Always Something Better (Trentemoller Remix) - Trentemoller
La Ritournelle (Metronomy Mix) - Sebastien Tellier
Yours To Keep ft Annie - Teddybears
Computer Heat - Cansei de Ser Sexy
I Dont Feel Like Dancing (Linus Loves Vox) - Scissor Sisters
Muscle Cars (Freeform Five Remix) - Mylo
The Party's Crashing Us (I Am The World Trade Center Mix) - Of Montreal
Trick or Treatz (South Central Remix) - Metronomy
Mama's Room (Weird Science Mix)- Under the Influence of Giants
Standing In the Way Of Control (Soulwax Nite Version) - The Gossip
Whoo! Alright-Yeah...Uh Huh - The Rapture

3 comments

At Thursday, November 02, 2006, Blogger laura.beth said...

Oh my god, I'm going through the same phase. It seems the shittier the pop music, the more I can't supress my love for it.

 
At Thursday, November 02, 2006, Blogger Jenny said...

"Don't you ever get to thinking you're not irreplaceable."

No, wait.
Yes.
No.

Freudian slip.

PS Nice Saab

 
At Sunday, November 05, 2006, Blogger DAVE LIKES FISH said...

Help God punish Bush.
VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT ON TUESDAY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home