Nov 19, 2006

The Waiting Fatalist

Loretta Lux - The Waiting Girl (2006)

When the lightbulb clenches and the ceiling falls black, it is time to answer the door. When the doorknob screams yellow and cushions swallow back, it is time to wash the dishes. When the dishes drip evenly to match the meticulous tile, it is time to check that the window is closed. When the window breathes frozen and the blinds are adequately filed, it is finally time to change the lightbulb.

Robbers On High Street - The Fatalist (mp3)

3 comments

At Monday, November 20, 2006, Blogger Jenny said...

Is that a new Loretta photo? I don't think I've ever seen that one. I still maintain my favorite to be the two girls with the book.

 
At Tuesday, November 21, 2006, Blogger luke_witkowski said...

Hi Kyle,

My friend is a huge Damien Rice fan and would like nothing more than the free goodie you have to offer. So, on behalf of Sara, I'm throwing my name in the hat to win the lithograph. Let me know if I'm a lucky blogger.

lukenwi@yahoo.com

Luke

 
At Wednesday, November 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheers to damien rice.
rhighbury@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home