Dec 12, 2006

Check Your Mailbox

Philip Lorca DiCorcia - Brian (1988)

Futility is a necktie and mine is vertically striped. I sat at the window this afternoon watching the rest falling down in theirs, but I could only think of how lucky I was that mine made me look taller. Tonight, I will write these things shielded in the calm of a letter and send it to you. When you don't recognize them and neglect to respond, it will be your fault. Your necktie must be skinny and black.

Rademacher - Last Letter Writer (mp3)

Rademacher - It Really Shouldn't Matter (mp3)

2 comments

At Tuesday, December 12, 2006, Blogger Jenny said...

Where'd you get your hands on such a sweet robo reptile? I watched that video and that thing is too cool.

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home