Jan 20, 2007

Help Me To Make It Clear What We're Doing Here

Claude Cahun - What Do You Want From Me? (1928)

Are you reading this? I've been sitting here thinking of you for a while now. I've written several drafts that I concluded you wouldn't have liked. I'm not sure you realize how strange it is to sit here and rearrange pixels with hopes of reaching you through your retinas. Maybe you do, but I don't know you well enough to tell. It would be nice to hear from you and to learn a few of your thoughts. If you are as shy as you seem, you're welcome to respond with a single letter and I will know that you are indeed present, but prefer to remain silent during the proceedings.

Memphis - I'll Do Whatever You Want (mp3)

Bonnie Prince Billy - I See A Darkness (mp3)

The Ruby Suns - It's Hard To Let You Know (mp3)

6 comments

At Sunday, January 21, 2007, Blogger Holly said...

Nope, I have not seen "Buffalo 66."

 
At Monday, January 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"d"

...no wait..."f"

..."r"?

Keep truckin on just sayin stuff. There are appreciative folk. ...Just shy ones. :-)

 
At Monday, January 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"d"

...no wait..."f"

..."r"?

Keep truckin on just sayin stuff. You're appreciated by us shy folk...

 
At Monday, January 22, 2007, Blogger Johnny said...

We're here and listening, eager to read you latest (spelling) musings.

p.s. Your link to Katie's blog no longer works. She changed her url a while ago.

 
At Monday, January 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad i found a speedy, non-dial-up connection today. Glad you have memphis posted. i really like that cd, and i am sorry it is still stuck in the computer at the dc office.

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010, Blogger Urtane November said...

This image bothers me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home