Feb 20, 2008

Let's Talk About Spaceships Tomorrow

Say Hi (To Your Mom) - Toil and Trouble (mp3): I know you have a lot of options, but I certainly hope you can stop and Say Hi at the new Project Lodge [817 East Johnson] tomorrow night [Thursday, February 21st]. The playful video art of Milwaukee's Beeple will dance an impromptu dance with the writhing local brood of Icarus Himself and lazy pop of Seattle's Say Hi (To Your Mom). It will be an exercise in DIY plastic surgery on an empty room, vulnerable like the Extreme Makeover contestant in the flier. It will be an experience scribbled feverishly in pen without an eraser.

4 comments

At Thursday, February 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I was just about to sign in to update the blog, and "I'm Just Sayin' is all..." title was on the top of the blogs listed on the sign in page. Which of course I had to check out cause that's a fav saying of mine, only to find the poster from Tuesday night. and then....I realized it was the Phfistinator. Ha. Take care!

 
At Thursday, February 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What time does Say Hi start?

 
At Thursday, February 21, 2008, Blogger Kyle said...

Say Hi will go on at about 9pm.

 
At Thursday, February 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish i could be there :)

probably for Headlights.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home