Sep 17, 2008

Prayer For The Doers

Carey Young - Body Technique [after Encirclement, Valie Export, 1976] (2007)

Yeasayer - No Need To Worry (mp3): Voices waft into the air like dust to describe their becomings in this prayer. They are cells that once belonged on the skin, at large family tables, in grad schools and Gaussian corrections. They remember once building attempts to steal away and start new. But now the voices build piles of themselves, coating the books on the shelves and resting in gray clumps in corners and under the stove.

2 comments

At Friday, September 19, 2008, Blogger The CDP. said...

I think I just saw you at the Overture Center Rotunda when I bought my FMF wristband.

 
At Monday, September 22, 2008, Blogger Kyle said...

I don't know how I missed you... be sure to say hello next time so I can put a face with a blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home