Nov 12, 2008

A Clean Slate


I apologize for the delay.  My hard drive crashed and I've lost my music and art collection.  Actually the story goes that my hard drive was in failing health and I pulled the plug.  The nice young man with an English accent and a new haircut at the Apple Store asked if I wanted to backup my files and transfer them to my new hard drive.  And without hesitation, I said no.  Not even a passive no.  There is nothing important on there, I said. Why?  Because I wanted to start over.  I think.  To tell you the truth, I don't really understand.  And I guess that is a new feeling too.  Which is good.  I think.  Holy balls.

Robot High School - Robot High School (mp3)

4 comments

At Friday, November 14, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how exciting!

 
At Friday, November 14, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your nihilism terrifies me. You are one step from shaving your head and joining a group of people who follow a leader who claims to communicate with alien gods living behind a comet.

 
At Friday, November 14, 2008, Blogger Ry said...

the video for this is perhaps better than the song.
and i normally don't care for music videos at all.
video here

 
At Friday, November 14, 2008, Blogger Kyle said...

I agree, that video is fantastic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home