Jan 8, 2009

Wired Emotions


Daito Manabe - Electric Stimulus to Face [Test 3] (2008)

I've spent the last few weeks caring what you think. It feels a little bit like an electric pulse to the prefrontal cortex. Your red wire to my dorsolateral broadmann area 46 twitches your relevance, the blue one to area 10 keeps you in the back of my mind all day long, and the yellow one on area 11... that just makes me swear. There is beauty when everything is reaction, as long as there is beauty behind the rules.



2 comments

At Friday, January 09, 2009, Blogger Ty said...

I Like It!!!

 
At Sunday, January 25, 2009, Blogger maggieRuth said...

That is brilliant. I think often of how the brain is naturally inclined to manifest music through body movement. What a fantastic idea compose a piece of "electronic" music for computer interface and FACE. The result looks pretty cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home