Oct 4, 2009

A Soil Creature

Kim Winderman - Uchu Tanjyo [from "Immediate Growing Anamnesis"] (2009)

Grand Salvo - Road (mp3): I keep my heels rough and calloused for songs like this. When I wake up from this dream, or if peak oil happens, or if I suddenly find myself without a job and with a gift of pure time... I need to be able to know how to walk down the street barefoot. Financial advisors help you build a nest egg, but sandals help you remember to kick off your plans and climb a tree. I practice this. I keep it as a parallel life in the background always. A knowledge of national parks that rivals PBS, only a month-to-month lease, an ability to sit quietly and listen for hours on end, a duffel bag big enough to fit inside. Dirty puddles are for jumping into. I keep my fingernails ragged to hold onto this.


3 comments

At Tuesday, October 06, 2009, Blogger Nic Buron said...

Wow!!!

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009, Blogger avbee said...

beautiful

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009, Blogger avbee said...

beautiful

 

Post a Comment

<< Home