Jan 16, 2010

Happy Summer!

Thomas Mailaender & Steve Young - Extreme Tourism (2008)
Order your own VOLCANO FANTASY PHOTO here.


Pack fresh fruit in a ziploc bag, dig out a Hawaiin shirt and your favourite sunglasses. Jump in the car, crank the heat, and drive west with no destination. Burn a CD of chillwave, glo-fi, or whatever the kids called it this summer (i.e. Memory Tapes, Delorean, Neon Indian). Do it right now. I'm not kidding. I am doing it too. Text me a pic of what you find (608-628-5672) on your summer road trip today and I will do the same. Summer is a mindset, let's make it happen.

Feather - Weird Summer (mp3)


2 comments

At Sunday, January 17, 2010, Blogger Nic Buron said...

Heading my way?

 
At Monday, January 18, 2010, Blogger Kyle said...

Unfortunately not. We made it as far west as mineral point. Hopefully soon!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home